Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Audio Framework Drivers- Audio Systems (R&D)- Senior Engineer
- This position requires the candidate to design and implement framework and drivers for advanced audio features.
- Responsibilities also includes debugging and troubleshooting issues and performance validation. Requirements; Proven ability to design, debug and document complex software applications Programming in C and C++ with understanding of multi-threaded programming and debugging.
- Strong DSP programming, Assembly and DSP/CPU architecture including understanding of caches and data transfer.
- Understanding of embedded systems concepts including kernel, memory, micro controller Experience with P4, Git, or similar SCM tools.
- Low level driver development and debug experience using instrumentation, JTAG, Scopes. Linux kernel mode driver development is a plus
- Audio Domain Knowledge with Android or Embedded Linux is preferred.
- Previous experience with end-to-end audio system hands-on such as bring up/validation/customization is preferred.
- Good experience with Audio uses cases like play, record issues analysis/debug is preferred.
- Prior knowledge of debugging resource exhaustion, stack and memory corruptions, incorrect HW configurations.
- Working Experience in Android audio framework and strong understanding of DSP HW architecture, interfaces etc.
- Strong skill of software integration, optimization, and debugging on embedded RTOS (Real Time Operating Systems).
- Strong real time debugging skills on embedded systems using JTAG etc.
- DSP performance tools, system monitoring, implementation and optimizations on DSP/CPU/specialized architectures. Experience with Java or C is a plus.
- Working with cross-functional teams like hardware and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required Mature interpersonal skills with an ability to collaboratively work with many varied teams and resolve problems spanning many disciplines Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment Self-starter who likes to be challenged and solve tough complex issues
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering, Electronics and communication, Computer Science or related filed.
- 2+ years’ experience in Audio framework and drivers development
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards