Dear Job Seekers,
DXC Technology India Private Limited is Hiring for:
Job Title: Voice Support
- Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery.
- Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service
- Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues.
- Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty through enterprise).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
- Work is reviewed periodically by Supervisor or Team Lead.
- Education and Experience Required: Any Graduation or undergraduate is okay.
- Typically requires 0- 3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Knowledge and Skills: Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system.
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards