Dear Job Seekers,
DXC Technology India Private Limited is Hiring for:
Job Title: Cisco CUCM/UCCM or Polycom telepresence - Voice
- Handle Severity 1 & Severity 2 issues, assess, manage and troubleshoot client deployments in both private & public sectors, from commercial to corporate networks to large global enterprise environments related to Cisco UCCE Contact Center, VXML Scripting Issues, CVP Issues & troubleshooting Issues relating to Cisco IOS Gateways.
- Serve as an escalation point for more complex, difficult or sensitive incidents, problems etc.
- Contact center Level-3 engineer will provide technical direction/guidance to other team members in collaboration with the Tech lead, when coaching or mentoring or when coordinating incident, problem, request, change, or release efforts.
- Engineer must be well versed with the Cisco Contact Center UCCE Platform with in-depth knowledge of Cisco CVP (Customer Voice Portal), SIP & call signaling in general, experience with VXML Scripting, strong experience with Cisco IOS Voice Gateways as they relate to VXML applications running in Cisco CVP deployments.
- Engineer must possess a strong ability to comfortably troubleshoot complex call flows in often unfamiliar & under documented environments.
- Engineer must have the ability to learn & work with 3rd party applications that interface with the Cisco Contact Center product suite.
- A fair understanding of UCCX troubleshooting & scripting.
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting CUCM & related issues.
- Good to have experience in administering recording applications like Calabrio, NICE etc.
- Other expectations include driving high level Tier III escalations/client issues.
- Experience working within a 24/7 operations center, supporting Cisco Contact Center product suite & working professionally in a client facing environment.
- Engineer will work on tickets, help manage his/her task queue & will be a point of technical escalation for other team members.
- Polycom Telepresence
- Hands on experience on Higher end CISCO switches (Nexus7K,5K,2K, Cisco 6500, 4500, 3750 and 2900 Series) and Routers (ASR and ISR Series).
- Should be able to handle complex issues (Fabric paths etc.).
- Experience of managing large scale network infrastructure and Data Centers.
- In depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting switching technologies like STP, VTP, Multicast, QOS, VPC etc.
- In depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols including static, dynamic (BGP and EIGRP).
- Good understanding of MPLS, VPLS and IPSEC VPN.
- Good understanding of Incident and Change Management procedures.
- Good communication skills and team coordination.
- Good experience in handling Riverbed & Infoblox.
- Qualifications: Bachelor 's Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- CCNA certification required, CCNP preferred.
- Vendor specific certifications on video conferencing systems a plus.
Experience: 2-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards