Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Service & Process Governance Expert
- This Service & Process governance team within the SPEX CoE has responsibility for defining and managing governance framework for NBS process, service and business architecture.
- This role is part of the Service & Process Governance team, within the SPEX CoE.
- The position has the responsibility to support defining the standards of governance, setting up of governance bodies and developing and monitoring KPIs.
- The role brings expertise across service, process and business architecture governance, process standardization, project management and change management.
- Major Accountabilities Support the delivery of Global process & service governance program Process modelling governance, Process data mining governance Process, service, CI & awareness programs Maturity assessment coordination
- Manage and maintain NBS service, process and governance standards Define principles of for NBS process governance and develop/modify the standards Own and manage process & service standards and ensure adoption in all domains
- Ensure NBS processes are managed professionally, in accordance with the standards Review the adoption of standards and prioritize actions to rectify gaps
- Monitor process deviations related to local step-outs Ensure effective governance of domain processes through prevailing governance standards Ensure processes are well documented
- Monitor that the process to IT interface is controlled with appropriate business governance Identify process improvement opportunities
- Monitor key process metrics Monitor KPIs to assess how well established the process is, how well the process is adopted and how standardized the process is Present NBS process related metrics to various management bodies
- Manage process change requests Evaluate and manage demand for process changes Prioritize changes required Present to Architecture Governance team for approval Collaborate with key stakeholders Work with Global Process
Experience: 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards