Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Procurement Data Scientist - NLP
- Design, develop and deliver various data science-based insights, outcomes and innovation (using mathematics, computer science, statistics, engineering, management science, technology, economics, etc) and create proof of concepts & blueprints to drive faster, timely, highly precise, workable and proactive decision making based on data-based insights and science and shape strategic glidepath of the company.
- Lead successful cross-functional collaborations with significant execution rigor, customer focus and Data to Decision thinking.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive view of science and technology and deliver a compelling enterprise vision of how Data, Digital & Artificial Intelligence can contribute to providing quantum in leap in building foundational/groundbreaking capabilities transcending a wide spectrum of areas such as research/science, drug discovery/development, commercial, procurement, technology, product, brand, business, strategy, analytics, operations, risk/compliance, legal, etc and propel growth and performance.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art, data-driven analysis, models and decision strategies to solve science and business problems.
- Choose and apply appropriate predictive analytic technologies (such as statistical modeling, neural networks, scorecards, machine learning, pattern recognition and artificial intelligence) heavily injected with domain expertise.
- Appropriately question the veracity and business relevance of data, assumptions, and results and use of solution at all steps of the process. The outcome is improved performance through the design, development, and deployment of project deliverables.
- Own adoption, execution and integration of data science-based solution end to end all the way from discovery to launch/post-launch and also into business, design, product, delivery, operations, marketing, brand management, research and technology roadmaps.
- Minimum requirements M.S/Ph.d in Computer Science, Robotics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Cognitive Sciences, Psychology, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Medicine, Technology, Management Science, Quantitative Methods and other related disciplines.
- 6 -10 years of overall experience with demonstrated track record in data science solutioning.
- Exposed to concepts in Natural Language Processing & Statistics, esp., in their application such as Sentiment Analysis, Contextual NLP, Dependency, Parsing, Chunking, Summarization, etc.
Experience: 6-10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards