Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Data Steward (Technical R&D)
- Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval; participate in establishment of budgets and investment proposals and acquire sponsorship and funding.
- Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and improve benefit Build the detailed IT solution/service design, based on functional specifications, to meet quality and performance requirements and technical constraints.
- Develop, build, configure, customize and unit test solutions based on the functional and technical specifications
- Hold end to end accountability for business processes, integrate services horizontally across interpersonal units, and handle interfaces between Service Delivery projects.
- The focus of the Data Steward, TRD is to establish, run and mature processes and technologies enabling data and analytical assets in TRD, and to work closely with partners, data providers, data consumers and other data management and data governance functions across Novartis.
- Is accountable for data discrepancies and mitigation, data availability and consistency. Contributes to data flow/data models based on frequency and business needs in collaboration with data engineers and data modelers.
- Designs and establishes process, tools & technologies to build, maintain and update data asset catalogues, analytical assets and metadata in close collaboration with identified data owners.
- Participates in mapping business data needs to appropriate sources of data.
- Provides direction and coordinates / resolves data issues. Identifies new critical data elements and metadata working with Data Scientists, Analysts, Data Engineers and Software Engineers, Legal, Privacy and Compliance partners. Leads and maintains the data asset library and master data with clear and unambiguous information on critical data.
- Collaborates with internal data governance teams and ensures the implementation of data governance and data asset management standards and policies
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelors or master degree in Computer, Statistics or Healthcare, life sciences subject area 12 + years of experience in IT , 5+ years of relevant experience in Data Science Technical knowledge of Pharmaceutical/Chemical Analytics/Quality Control and equipment qualification Innovative & Analytical Technologies Data Management & Systems
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards