Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Staff Quality Engineer in Machine Learning
- With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
- We are disruptive.
- We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously.
- We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.
- We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers.
- We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself too always be better.
- As part of the ServiceNow's Machine Learning Quality Engineering team, work on ML-specific test strategies, and build testing frameworks.
- Opportunity to learn, work and contribute to the innovative and enterprise grade ServiceNow Natural Language Understanding and Artificial Intelligence engine as part of the overall offering.
- 5+ years of experience in applied ML in the industry with a degree in computer science, machine learning or similar field
- Hands-on experience testing and maintaining large-scale, production ML systems in Python or Java
- Experience with instrumentation and performance profiling of ML models with large memory requirements and tight response tolerances
- Experience with data augmentation, synthetic data, and similar techniques for improving model quality and testing scalability
- Experience in AI/ML modeling approaches such as supervised and unsupervised techniques
- Good understanding of probability and statistics and their applications to AI/ML software quality evaluation
- Familiarity with common metrics for ML quality such as accuracy, precision, recall, F1-score, AUC, ROC, etc.
- Experience working with machine learning data pipelines
- Awareness of ML-specific challenges with reproducible test results, data dependence of testing outcomes
- Ability to analyze results from the test set and create defects based on result patterns
- Working experience with LUIS, Watson, or other NLU providers is a plus Ability to scale testing across Multiple Languages is a plus
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards