Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Software Quality Engineer Engineering, Infrastructure and Operations
- With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
- We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously.
- We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers.
- We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself too always be better.
- As a Senior Software Engineer - Quality Engineering, you will be a key member of the Cloud Applications Development team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level.
- You will work within our agile software development process and have an important impact on the cloud platform team.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest cloud technologies as well as quality testing frameworks & tools using Java, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium and more. In order to be successful in this role
- 6+ years of experience in quality engineering and/or software application development.
- Strong experience in working with wide variety of test automation frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Proven experience in leading quality engineering efforts within an engineering team of at least 4-6 engineers.
- Ability to create, execute and maintain scripts and tools for various testing frameworks.
- Desire to interact with many different software development teams to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security and stability.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams. Self-starter and possess strong self-motivation Proven ability to drive cross-team technical discussions and decision-making Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere.
- This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong.
Experience: 6+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards