Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Digital Asset Analyst
- The Digital Asset Specialist will be the primary project specialist for the implementation of a department-wide Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Ensuring that our digital asset management system can serve the needs of a diverse set of content owners and also power our digital production ambitions.
- This role will be responsible for overall team and product wide digital asset governance and will consult with stakeholders to develop solutions.
- The Digital Asset Analyst will be the primary administrator for all our digital assets.
- The successful candidate will have experience with database administration, understand metadata schemas, comprehensive data governance policies, basic rights and reproduction, and possess a passion for the experience arts.
- ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
- We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.
- We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers.
- We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself too always be better.
- We are always looking for passionate individuals to drive user research, scale asset management.
- You will be part of the growing world-class Training and Certification Organization (TACO).
- Training and Certification team creates new and compelling learning experiences for ServiceNow - enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before! What Your Typical Day
- Could Look Like Work with all divisions cross-functionally to determine appropriate metadata schemas and policies governing digital asset governance and ensure interoperability across the team.
- Project manage the implementation of the Digital Asset Management system across the institution Project manage configuration and categorization of the new Digital Asset Management system according to requirements and facilitate relationship with stakeholders to ensure the system meets their needs.
- Work closely Teams to migrate legacy digital assets and metadata, establish and implement new policies and procedures for scaling up digital asset workflows within our Asset Library, and then share those principles across the organization Oversee drops and deliveries and related automations, and the lifecycle of all digital assets
- Collaborate with IT staff to troubleshoot automations, integrations, and network issues Scope and facilitate development of integrations between the Digital Asset Management system and our Learning Platform.
- Design and implement efficient ways of sharing asset data with third party Develop and implement workflows to increase asset request efficiency and respond to staff requests promptly.
- Other Functions Manage prescriptive and non-prescriptive user testing activities using Popular User testing software
- Other user and data focused activities as may be required.
- What You May Also Have Relevant degree preferred Working knowledge of APIs
- Good knowledge of post-processing workflows and automations
- Collaborative/cordial attitude and experience working with a variety of stakeholders
- Deep familiarity with metadata schema and standards. Good knowledge of and aptitude for computers and software.
- Highly motivated and resourceful Experience Minimum of 3 years digital asset management experience Minimum 2 years of database administration experience
- Experience managing a variety of file formats, image and video specifications, and embedded metadata Deep experience with cross-walking metadata standards, schemas, or taxonomies
- Experience working with XML and/or JSON Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with complex objects and/or digital libraries
- ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards