Dear Job Seekers,
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Actuarial Associate/Programmer
- Develop and enhance tools used in policy value calculations and system validation of RIS Annuity products.
- Run large scale computational programs in various server environments, analyze results and generate summary reports.
- Provide strong analytical skills and strategies in testing products, identifying and resolving error results from Actuarial system audit programs and product validation tools Provide death benefit, living benefit and other policy value quotes and validations as requested by business partners
- Collaborate with other functional areas / business partners Operations / IT / Marketing) in assigned projects.
- BA / BS Math / Statistics / Computer Science or related area
- Strong programming skills VBA, PLSQL, Python. Experience in other structured languages (C, C, C , vb.net), a plus.
- Two years of programming work Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Access
- Experience in developing large scale systems and working in testing and production environments Knowledge of variable annuity, index annuity and living benefits products, a plus Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills Work well both independently and as part of a team What our employees like most about working for AIG
- We care about your professional development. Our career progression program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility and increased compensation.
- Our Giving Back policy is at the core of our daily operations and guides our future progress.
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards