Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Xactly Administrator
- Primary responsibilities will be focused on driving consistent reporting to ensure accurate and timely payout of sales commission in adherence to company policy.
- Perform monthly set up of commissionable participants (validation of New Hires, Promotions/Transfers, and Terminations), utilizing our support tools.
- On a monthly schedule, run the systematic process to calculate commissionable orders and pull results in accordance to WW payroll deadlines.
- Perform monthly and quarterly audits of Xactly data to comply with SOX requirements.
- Monitor and provide the appropriate action on orders that fall into system error.
- Coordinate with Plan Operations and Compensation Analysts to ensure proper and accurate assignment of compensation plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams to integrate updates as they are implemented into the production environment.
- Investigate issue escalations and provide response to sales teams on inquiries as requested, ensuring issue and error resolution.
- Contribute to the development or improvement of systems and processes to effectively track or capture data.
- Required Skills/Experience: Two years of relevant finance experience preferred Familiarity of Xactly,
- Workday, and MS Access is preferred. Strong financial and operational planning skills.
- Strong Excel skills desired. Analytical, problem-solving, advanced business acumen mindset
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task effectively, working in team environments or independently. Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards