Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Sr. Data Visualization Engineer
- Build Dashboards and Interactive reports using Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) and Tableau.
- Work and collaborate with global teams across North America, EMEA and APAC.
- Understand the metrics used in Salesforce marketing eco-system and deliver new metrics and dashboards.
- Collaborate with BU Analysts and developers on the efficient use of visualization tools and how those technologies can be applied to effective data visualization applications.
- Work with analytics users to support dashboards for various marketing metrics like - web/digital, pipe, social, campaigns/events etc.
- Develop and provide enablement/training of the dashboards to various teams.
- Responsible for supporting existing and new dashboards. Understand modeling constraints and creates elegant solutions to both present and deliver information for easy consumption.
- Define standards and procedures for best practices for visual intelligence design & development.
- Develop and maintain thorough system documentation and training materials related to software and hardware used for visualization.
- Able to identify incomplete data, improve quality of data and integrate data from several data sources.
- Engage with product owners to drive features and function requests back into the vendor for inclusion in the product(s).
- Qualification/Skills: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent/related degree.
- 5+ years of Data Visualization experience using Tableau or Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics). Experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and gain deep understanding of Salesforce business processes.
- Experience in Marketing Analytics (Lead management, Pipe metrics, Events/Campaigns etc..) a huge plus.
- Effective presentation skills required to drive strategic discussions at various levels in the organization.
- Experience working with globally distributed engineering teams preferred. Proven interpersonal, communication and presentation skills must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis implications clearly to a wide audience.
- Expert in the visual representation of complex information for driving business impact.
- Subject Matter Expert and Evangelist on enterprise data, visualization, data analysis, data modeling, SQL constructs and workload management.
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards