Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Solution Engineer
- Ability to uncover the challenges and issues a business is facing by running successful and targeted discovery sessions and workshops.
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Engage with business users to create solution presentations, demonstrations and prototypes.
- Create roadmaps that clearly articulate how business and technology stakeholders can implement and adopt solutions to move from current to future state.
- The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce applications and platform to managers and executives of all levels.
- Deliver functional and technical responses to RFPs/RFIs. Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge. Demonstrate a conceptual knowledge of how to integrate cloud applications to existing business applications and technology.
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently. Be self-motivated, flexible, and take initiative.
- Required Skills: At least 5+ years’ experience in the IT Industry, with experience in either pre-sales or implementation of customer engagement solutions, supporting the sales cycle in selling CRM or high value business solutions.
- Business Analysis and Business case/ROI construction.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills. A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Mobile solutions.
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards