Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Product Analyst (Apttus CLM)
- The candidate must have direct experience with Salesforce CRM as well as Apttus CLM.
- Help drive the product vision and high-level strategy to support CLM implementation in the supplier sourcing and selection process.
- Understand, analyze, and translate business and marketing requirements into functional requirements, supporting documentation, user stories, and acceptance criteria Drive feature assessment, requirements gathering, sprint planning, and documentation
- Develop and own user stories and acceptance criteria that represents the requirements provided by the business
- Prioritize the work for the scrum team to ensure focus on the highest business value items Partner with the dev manager, scrum master to remove any blockers for the team
- Work closely with the scrum team in supporting the execution of their work
- Work closely with a product owner led to communicate product outcomes as well as any challenges/obstacles to stakeholders across areas of expertise including IT and Sales
- Ensure transparency and traceability from requirements gathering through delivery and beyond Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system and User
- Acceptance Testing (UAT) Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
- Provide functional leadership during technology enhancements/upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business/technical partners.
- Partner with the support organization to provide training, support, and technical assistance to the operation team and end-users. Contribute and establish standards and best practices
- 7-10 years’ experience, Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or equivalent experience Participate in feature assessment, requirements gathering & documentation and use case definitions for techno-functional initiatives
- Assist with operational process flows and solution designs Contributes to feature/function test objectives and scope Assists with user acceptance test planning, execution, and management
- Troubleshooting, facilitating issue resolution and suggesting techno-functional workarounds Stakeholder
- Analysis identifying the stakeholders who will be impacted by the change and understand their influence and authority levels Elicitation such as questioning techniques to gather information at the right level of detail and scope to represent all of the stakeholders needs, and the ability to ask questions that lead to an understanding of the business need rather than what they want Communicating
- Requirements including the use of presentation skills and the ability to create a requirement package Organizational
Experience: 7+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards