Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Data Engineer - Automated Intelligence
- Develop the framework in GCP to automate the ETL process. Managing and creating datasets in Big Query. Maintaining, deploying and code versioning the ETL process.
- Work with the business stakeholders, analyse the metrics and build data insights. Help in building POC solutions for new marketing metrics that drive effective decision making.
- Design & develop easy, repeatable and reusable automation data frameworks.
- Responsible for end-to-end data management activities, including but not limited to identify fields, data lineage and integration, performing data quality checks, analysis and presenting data.
- Manage business intelligence and data warehouse plans across Marketing Review and validate logical and physical design to ensure alignment with the defined solution architecture.
- Review solution design and ensure that the defined standards and framework are followed. Evaluate, determine root cause and resolve critical issues.
- Work with internal team members and external partners to support data collection and analysis and understand reporting needs
- Collaborate with Data Science teams and support them with all the data they would need to produce their models.
- Work and collaborate with global teams across North America, EMEA and APAC. Manage technical consultant(s)
- Required Skills/Experience Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, with 7+ years related information systems experience in a data engineering, data modelling, automation and analytics Deep understanding of data engineering concepts, database designs, associated tools, system components, internal processes and architecture.
- Experience working as a technical lead/solution architect in a customer-focused team
- Experience working closely with Analytics/Data Science teams Team-first mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build strong relationships that will be critical for the success in this role.
- Must be able to proactively communicate status and identify risks Self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against tight deadlines.
- Must be results oriented and able to move forward without complete information and with minimal supervision Prior experience in AWS or GCP is a huge plus
- Experience with ETL technologies (Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica etc.) and/or data workflow tools (e.g., Alteryx) Proficiency with SQL, Bash and Python scripting Data Fusion, Cloud Functions, Big Query, GCS, Airflow,CI/CD pipelines via Jenkins or similar tools, Github
- Experience with data visualization tools (ex. Einstein Analytics, Tableau, Domo, Birst) is a plus
- Experience working with globally distributed engineering teams preferred.
- Experience with Marketing technology and work is a plus
Experience: 7+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards