Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Security Event Analyst
- The role is a key part of our global information security team, involving daily interaction with the Salesforce CSIRT and other security teams, which means fluent English is essential.
- Strong interest in information security, including awareness of current threats and security best practices Familiarity with system administration and security controls on Microsoft Windows and Linux Understanding of Windows, Linux, Mac operating systems and command line tools.
- Knowledge of email security threats and security controls, including analysing email headers
- Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols, specifically DNS, HTTP, HTTPS / TLS, and SMTP Passionate to analyse event and systems logs, perform forensic analysis, analyse malware, and other incident response related data, as needed.
- Knowledge of analysing network traffic using tools such as Wireshark, to investigate either security issues or complex operational issues
- Basic knowledge of system and application logs (e.g., web or mail server logs), either to investigate security issues or complex operational issues
- Desired Skills & Experience The following items are not hard requirements but would be an advantage
- A relevant specialist degree (e.g., information security or digital forensics) Relevant information security certifications such as CEH, Security+, CCNA, etc. Familiarity with system administration in a Windows Domain / Active Directory environment.
- Familiarity with concepts of security incident response, e.g., the typical phases of response, vulnerabilities vs threats vs actors, Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), etc.
- Interest in coordinating incident response, troubleshooting, or other complex issues across a global organization Familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM) or Service Cloud
- Knowledge of SIEM systems such as Splunk, AlienVault, QRadar, ArcSight or similar
- Active involvement in the information security community Accommodations
Experience: 6+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards