Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Observability Engineer
- Improving auto-remediation in our telemetry infrastructure
- Experience/ Skills required: BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and computer science fundamentals
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience with strong coding skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Bonus Points: Public cloud experience (AWS / GCP) Experience with containerization frameworks such as Kubernetes.
- Experience working with large scale, high volume distributed systems
- Experience building tools and automation to reduce operational toil and auto-recovery / self-healing solutions.
- LI-JL2 Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- Posting Statement at Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive
- Equality in our communities and workplaces.
- We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards