Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Heroku Platform Support Engineer
- Heroku takes a heavy engineering driven approach to support. Our team of support engineers intimately understand cloud application architecture and common issues putting them in a unique position to build customer facing diagnostic tools.
- While you will be developing and improving our documentation and participating in forums and discussions
- Building customer facing tools and applications Building and maintaining support's internal tools Developing sample applications Providing feedback to our product teams
- Primary Responsibilities Heroku customers are deploying some of the coolest and most innovative web applications today.
- Developing resolutions to the root causes of common customer problems.
- Monitoring and addressing customer tickets to understand common issues.
- Updating documentation to help our customers better understand our platform.
- Additional Responsibilities Periodically, you will be required to be on-call for critical support issues opened by our top customers.
- Assist in the development of internal support tools and interfaces. Handle customer-facing communication of platform incidents.
- Communicate customer issues to other internal teams.
- Over time, become an expert in specific product areas to be able to address and champion these issues directly.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards
Location: New Delhi