Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Site Reliability Developer 3
- Relevant Industry experience of 4 to 6 years with application design, support, integrations & customer facing applications BE / B.Tech (or equivalent degree) in Computers Science, Engineering or Information Systems
- Experience and working in-depth knowledge of Dev Ops tool Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Git, Run-deck, Oracle docker LINUX/UNIX systems administration (basic level) & good skill of shell scripting, perl, python, ruby, java for various automation / administration tasks
- Experience with administration and configuration of Oracle Fusion MW, WebLogic, SOA suite, Portal, SSO, OID and Identity management suite
- Experience with administration of one of the application management suites such as Fusion
- Applications SaaS Experience on RDBMS (Intermediate level) - Installation, Upgrade, Patch, Clone, backup & recovery, TDE/DV setup, DB tuning for apps
- Experience with administration with Big IP load balancer (F5)
- Hands-on experience and Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (EM) 11g & 12c, OCI Proven troubleshooting skill with drive-in skill of leading and resolving complex issues
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, at par with global standards across various TZ
- Highly motivated and to work in team & deliver without supervision
- Excellent Analytical skills & able to correlate bigger picture for Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Solve complex problems related to infrastructure cloud services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Design, write, and deploy software to improve the availability, scalability, and efficiency of Oracle products and services.
- Design and develop designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Facilitate service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
- Work with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team on the shared full stack ownership of a collection of services and/or technology areas.
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards