Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
- The Managed Cloud Services application operations delivery team is responsible for providing technical services to support customer environment provisioning, software integration and implementation, data and environment migration to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, and major product upgrades for the Fusion Middleware products.
- Team members are recognized for Fusion Middleware (FMW) product and technology expertise mainly on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Gen-1 & Gen-2 and understanding of how they are applied to build customer solutions.
- They are called upon to create standards for architecture and sizing, help customers develop solutions to solve business problems, and develop the project and technical plans to upgrade software, modify configurations, change integration solutions, and add additional functionality.
- The team invests heavily in the design and development of tools and utilities to improve application and service availability.
- This includes tools to reduce the time-to-identify cause, time-to-restore service, auto-heal, and auto-fix scripts.
- The team has global membership and responds to customer requests and incidents around the clock, 7 days a week.
- This position requires experience and proficiency with the following skills and technologies.
- Candidates need not have depth in each of these areas: Working knowledge of Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) service model of Oracle Cloud infrastructure (or any similar cloud providers).
- Knowledge of key concepts like Compute, Storage, networking, Security & Identity and databases. Working knowledge of Platform as a service (PaaS) preferably Oracle SOA Cloud Service, Java Cloud Service and various Marketplace offerings in Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) 11g and 12c: WebCenter Suite including Content and Imaging, SOA Suite, BPM Suite, WebCenter Sites- Administer, troubleshoot, integrate, manage via CLI and Fusion Middleware Control, plan/execute patching and major upgrades.
- Triage and resolve critical outage and availability incidents for the FMW products.
- Identity Management (IDM) Suite and Access Management (IAM) Suite: Configure IDM components to protect applications and other FMW products, troubleshoot authentication issues, manage LDAP directories.
- DevOps tools, methodology, and scripting & Automation tools: Design/build/test Shell, Python, and Java tools to support software life-cycle operations and maintenance activities.
- This includes patch automation, custom health checks, self-healing functions to detect and correct run-time exceptions or failures.
- Create and manage of Ansible Playbooks or Salt Stack to perform fleet management tasks such as application and platform configuration management.
- Proficiency with DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Salt Stack, and Selenium.
- WebLogic Server/JRockit/Hotspot: Configuration, WLST scripting, administration, troubleshooting, patching, JVM sizing and performance tuning, administering cluster topologies.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards