Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: IT Security Analyst
- Monitoring of the Oracle SaaS security posture.
- Ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of Oracle Cloud data and systems.
- Respect and protect customer data.
- Monitor security controls to detect and prevent infiltration of company systems and exfiltration of company data by adversaries.
- Correlate data from disparate log sources to determine a baseline and generate alerts based on behavior-based indicators.
- Provide management with monitoring reports and trend analysis.
- Triage security events and determine whether they must be escalated to SCS Detection and Response Team.
- Support incident response efforts as an Oracle Cloud SOC Analyst through the monitoring of system events, utilization of security tools and application of SOC policies and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service to Oracle Cloud Operations teams reporting policy violations, potential incidents, and requesting security solution support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience or certifications.
- Experience in information security and technical aspects.
- Two or more years of experience in utilizing enterprise security solutions including but not limited to SIEM, security detection and response tools, and endpoint security products.
- Ability to analyze attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Strong log analysis, deduction, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and self-sufficient, doesn’t need to be micro-managed.
- Excellent team player, willing to share knowledge and skills with peers.
- Knowledge of Information Security standards and access controls such as ISO27001/2, PCI DSS, and other international standards.
- Possess the ability to adjust and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong technical experience with Linux or similar Unix platforms (Oracle Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Solaris, BSD), macOS, and Windows.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a network analyst or systems administrator.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle systems and software.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation essential.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of virtualization and scripting.
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards