Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: IT Principal Consultant
- What do we do Oracle Applications Unlimited on Cloud (AUC) is Oracle commitment to add value to customers current implementations by running their Oracle Applications Unlimited products such as E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, and others on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure utilizing Managed IaaS and PaaS services?
- This allows the customer to preserve their investment while taking steps to migrate to SaaS Cloud Services.
- Our enterprise-grade solution provides More Visibility with access to Oracle product roadmap to plan upgrades, allocate resources and secure budgets
- More Choice allowing you to tailor your enterprise business and IT strategies
- More Time reduces downtime, shorter upgrade cycles, proven upgrade paths, and methodologies
- More Innovation Oracle R&D brings the latest technology to your application investment
- You will be part of a cross-discipline architecture team. The role comes with a lot of autonomy in introducing change and work with highly skilled professionals in enterprise applications.
- As a Cloud Architect, you will take point on delivering customer solution blueprints, defining standards, and work closely with customers to improve their experience with our services.
- You will be working with solution architects, customer technical teams, internal stakeholders, and Oracle cloud teams to drive results.
- You will be required to identify gaps in the overall design (system/security/storage/network/ applications/ standards etc.) as customer application workload moves from on-prem to Oracle public cloud environment.
- The job also includes presenting your solutions to executives and technical leads inside Oracle as well as customers.
- You will be required to balance short-term business needs vs. long-term technical needs.
- You are expected to be self-motivated to take ownership of work assignments without much supervision and accountable for driving results through innovation and customer satisfaction.
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards