Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Content Analyst
- The Senior Analyst-Content Quality Assurance will be responsible for ensuring error-free delivery of project work.
- The role will require the candidate to understand the creative brief for each project, review collaterals, and ensure that they adhere to our brand and tone of voice.
- This role is quintessential a person with excellent writing skills along with a sharp eye to proofread documents.
- You should have a command over the language so you can communicate clearly with teams and stakeholders.
- You should be able to work on strict turnaround times, have a problem-solving approach, and be good at concentrating for long spells.
- Proofread Content Design and Digital work Proofread content for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, consistency and adherence to brand voice for marketing outputs, internal documents, and digital communications, including emails, press releases, and websites etc.
- Crosscheck references and data: Ensure the accuracy of content by verifying all referenced facts (e.g., dates, pages, values)
- Review content for campaign, product, or brand consistency.
- Collaborate with team members: Provide constructive editorial input, and communicate with team members to effectuate consistent, accurate, and high-quality work. Improve editing processes
- Maintain a reference log to support the reference guide and update it on an ongoing basis.
- Recommend process improvements to create efficiencies, document, and share best practices.
- Value add Depending on the project you may be required to reword or rewrite text.
- Key skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to comprehend instructions, communicate with stakeholders, lead stakeholder relationships, independently Eye for detail
- Multitasking Manage and priorities multiple projects.
Experience: 4-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards