Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Digital Analyst/WPB
- Also, by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department. Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls.
- This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer.
- The term compliance embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply. This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity.
- Also, and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Local Job Requirements (This could include; Job Dimensions, Job Context & Major Challenges) Role Context
- The role holder is responsible for business analysis relating to customer experience across channels Primary interactions will be with cross functional teams, organized as value streams
- Adherence to the Digital governance model This member of Digital may be based in any major geography. Certifications, Qualifications & Experience (For the Job not the Job holder.
- Minimum requirements of the Job) â€¢ Graduate (desirable)
- Experience of managing a team leading business activity to support the delivery of digital change across regions/markets
- Exceptional analytical, planning and governance skills Leadership experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, programmed or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Ability to lead and influence Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe)
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards