Dear Job Seekers,
CBRE is Hiring for:
Job Title: Data Engineer
- 10 years of experience in analyzing, extracting data which could be in various formats and sources. Experience in building dimensional models OLAP.
- Ability to articulate insights from the data and help business teams make decisions.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases (SQL etc), programming (ETL frameworks)
- Experience in understanding the source data from various platforms and mapping them into Entity relationship model (ER) for data integration and reporting.
- Develop and maintain data architecture & data modeling best practices and guidelines for different data and analytic platforms
- Work with team leads to prioritize business and information needs
- Prepare high-level ETL mapping specifications. Develop complex code data scripts (Primarily SQL) for ETL Data Quality
- Control Troubleshoot & determine best resolution for data issues and anomalies Manage exploratory data analysis to support database and dashboard development required for business users.
- Ability to articulate data issues to business users and provide solutions to cleanse from source.
- Assist in development of software technical documentation
- Build fact-dimensional models for reports
- Skills Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Databases, stored procedures, optimizations of huge data.
- Experience with building the infrastructure required for data ingestion and analytics.
- Ability to fine tune report generating queries.
- In-depth knowledge of ingestion techniques, data cleaning, de-dupe, sharing, portioning. DE should be a fast learner who is self-motivated to explore existing data model and make connections.
- Should have strong RDBMS development experience and internals knowledge.
- Should have strong understanding of data modeling techniques and working knowledge with OLTP and OLAP systems.
Experience: 10-14 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards