Dear Job Seekers,
CBRE is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Automation Engineer - API Testing
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of automation frameworks, and tools development to support overall test architecture for hybrid environment (Cloud, On-premise) with a vison to achieve
- Continuous Testing- objectives for large-scale integration of systems to reduce manual test efforts, and execution duration, while increasing quality, and test coverage.
- Work with geographically dispersed teams including multi-vendor into Scrum teams to meet
- Continuous Testing- objectives faced by today's corporations
- With Extensive interpersonal skills, will engage and energize teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- As a natural leader, who inspires trust and respect across a variety of disciplines
- Automation of all operational practices is the name of the game.
- Work to automate testing and deployment across the board
- Eagerly automate and apply advanced engineering to the quality assurance discipline by continually identifying new technologies and disciplines as they emerge
- Creative problem solver who will be implementing continuous improvements to processes, and sharing process frameworks, tools and best practices that may be adopted throughout the enterprise.
- Establish comprehensive end to end automated test integration suites that execute continuously
- Automation senior developer with expertise in test automation tools for Web, Mobile, API, and devices. Required Candidate profile
- Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience: - Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in large cross-functional teams or projects. 3+ years as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or Automation Engineer.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience in successful development and implementation of Data/ Key Word Driven automation frameworks for web, Mobile, and web services/ API test automation frameworks for REST/ JSON/ SOAP
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented development using Java, C, Python or similar programming languages
- Good technical knowledge on QA industry tools - JIRA, TFS, Selenium Web Driver, SOAP UI, Groovy, Shell and Assurance/Testing IT competencies
- Strong proficiencies with DevOps tools and practices and demonstrated ability to align quality engineering strategy.
- Experience in test data management, service virtualization to achieve readiness of environment for continuous testing
- Hands on experience on Automation/ Build tools such as TFS, Jenkins or similar
- Experience in using Version Control Tools like TFS, GitHub, VSTS, GitLab, Bitbucket
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Unit test automation, Code coverage, Build and Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management)
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries.
- Understanding of Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in Junit,/NUnit, Mocha & Protractor Bonus points for experience in these areas
- Experience working with Salesforce projects in the past.
- Experience with API testing for SOAP and REST services is a plus.
- Knowledge in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards