Dear Job Seekers,
CBRE is Hiring for:
Job Title: DevSecops Engineer
- The Global CSOs mission is to mitigate cyber security risk by actively working with the CBRE business, Digital & Technology and other partner organizations (Compliance, Risk Mgmt., Audit, & Legal) to seamlessly integrate security processes, tools, and people into the business culture providing a holistic security ecosystem, driving continuous improvements and seamless protection / monitoring capabilities globally.
- We are working to build a progressive development team with a mindset toward being agile and solving problems iteratively.
- Being in a senior position at the start of this team, we would want you to help shape the direction of the team moving forward.
- You do not have to have experience in all skills listed to be qualified for the position.
- If you have years’ worth of relevant similar experience, we still want to talk to you.
- Help software development teams to understand, and remediate security findings Construct threat models with development teams
- Participate in development team sprint planning to raise awareness of security concerns
- Work with development teams throughout the entire SDLC to ensure code is secure by design, and all the way through production deployment.
- Help identify, and educate Security Champions within development groups Assist in development of internal security policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Be able to quickly come up to speed on new and emerging technologies/cloud services, and understand how to establish at least a baseline of security.
Experience: 3-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards