Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: iOS Senior Consultant
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey.
- If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- Some careers have more impact than others.
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of iOS Senior Consultant Specialist / Wealth & Personal Banking IT Principal responsibilities / Job Intro / Role Context /
- Proven software development experience and iOS skills development Proven working experience in iOS app development Having hands on experience with C, Swift Having experience of Unit Testing, Mock Testing, UI Testing and snapshot testing
- Having experience of memory profiling and integration with monitoring tools like APP D Having strong knowledge around security aspect of mobile development (SSL Pinning, App Linking (Universal Linking for iOS), encryption / decryption, Key Chain etc.
- Having knowledge of publishing App to App Store Experience with iOS SDK Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Qualifications Requirements / Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications.
- Works collaboratively with the Product Management, UX Design and Mobile Platform Architect to design SDK Mentors and Leads the mobile developers to build an architecturally sustainable codebase that delivers a high-quality experience Consults with key technology stakeholders (internal and external API owners, etc. to drive enhancements and changes to their products when needed by the mobile applications.
- Drives analysis of metrics (AppD, Tealium) data to constantly improve the user experience.
- Works collaboratively with software engineering team as they implement & deliver mobile solutions through the entire software delivery life cycle Is influential and engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology through code reviews, etc.
- Displays strategic thinking and can come up with sustainable solutions that span across projects and platforms keeping an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use. Provides technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, testing, and implementation Identifies standards-based solutions that are appropriate to our environment and drives adoption via mentoring and guiding others who are still developing their skills.
- Debugging and Problem-solving skills -Define and document solutions and changes producing comprehensive documents supported by structured analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Development, Testing of requests, execution of release -Good knowledge on Agile practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Handling specific issues / queries from projects and POD members
- Be able to work in Agile / DevOps environment
- Candidate should have 3 years of experience
- Good Working Experience of Avaloq
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication skills Exposure to Agile methodology
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards