Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Digital Analyst/WPB
- The Digital Business Analyst is responsible for conducting analysis for changes and additions that deliver best in class enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website and Online Banking.
- Analysts are involved from initial scoping and discovery analysis, followed by documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
- The role requires detailed requirements analysis to translate concepts and business requirements into Digital propositions aligned to Global Digital strategies.
- Analysts will collaborate with other Digital teams as well as external stakeholders to deliver customer-centric journeys and digital capabilities for our customers.
- Analysts will support Global, regional and local markets with all activity to on-board onto continually evolving platforms, technology and adopt new features.
- Operate as required across the Delivery Agenda priorities supporting convergence and reuse across markets.
- Own analysis activity for small to medium sized well-defined initiatives and contribute to larger programmers.
- Principal Accountabilities key activities and decision-making areas Typical Targets and Measures Impact on the Business / Function New services and proposition meet key KPIs sales, servicing, satisfaction
- Analysis deliverables produced within scope, budget and timelines and to agreed quality Impact on the Business / Function Perform in depth
- As Is to Be analysis to deliver best in class personalized, secure and elegant digital experiences Support delivery of core capabilities that are built once and deployed across Global, Region local markets.
- Production of the Digital Analysis document set as part of User Centered Design activity in line with committed timescales and methodology, securing approval from stakeholders as required.
- Supporting Agile Scaled delivery and DevOps (development, automation, integration, testing and implementation) ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers.
- Contribution to the delivery of all multi-channel Global Digital priorities. Customers / Stakeholders Delivery against PLAs Delivery against SLAs Delivery to Schedule Budget (Cost) Performance Feedback from stakeholders and understand the implications.
- Ability to lead and influence Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe)
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards