Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Digital Analyst/RBWM Management
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls.
- This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer.
- The term compliance embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity.
- Also, and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
Local Job Requirements:
- Minimum requirements of the Job) Graduate (desirable) Experience of managing a team leading business activity to support the delivery of digital change across regions/markets
- Exceptional analytical, planning and governance skills
- Leadership experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, programme or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel Subject
- Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Ability to lead and influence Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards