Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: iOS Senior Consultant Specialist/Wealth & Personal Banking IT
- Proven software development experience and iOS skills development
- Proven working experience in iOS app development
- Having hands on experience with C, Swift
- Having experience of Unit Testing, Mock Testing, UI Testing and snapshot testing
- Having experience of memory profiling and integration with monitoring tools like APP D
- Having strong knowledge around security aspect of mobile development (SSL Pinning, App Linking (Universal Linking for iOS), encryption/decryption, Key Chain etc.)
- Having knowledge of publishing App to App Store
- Experience with iOS SDK Â· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Qualifications Requirements/ Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications.
- Works collaboratively with the Product Management, UX Design and Mobile Platform Architect to design SDK
- Mentors and Leads the mobile developers to build an architecturally sustainable codebase that delivers a high-quality experience
- Consults with key technology stakeholders (internal and external API owners, etc.) to drive enhancements and changes to their products when needed by the mobile applications.
- Drives analysis of metrics (Apt, Tealium) data to constantly improve the user experience.
- Works collaboratively with software engineering team as they implement & deliver mobile solutions through the entire software delivery life cycle
- Is influential and engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology through code reviews, etc.
- Displays strategic thinking and can come up with sustainable solutions that span across projects and platforms keeping an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Provides technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, testing, and implementation
- Identifies standards-based solutions that are appropriate to our environment and drives adoption via mentoring and guiding others who are still developing their skills.
- Debugging and Problem-solving skills
- Define and document solutions and changes producing comprehensive documents supported by structured analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Development, Testing of requests, execution of release
- Good knowledge on Agile practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Handling specific issues / queries from projects and POD members
- Be able to work in Agile/DevOps environment
- Candidate should have 3+ years of experience
- Good Working Experience of Avaloq
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication skills
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards