Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Consultant Specialist/Development Engineering/IT Infrastructure Delivery
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the team, focusing on automation, process improvement, how technology is best leveraged to add value to business and ultimately the end customer
- Patch servers during the initial stage and use the experience gained during this time to suggest any improvement on man, machine, method or material. Provide L2/L3 support to the team.
- Write Windows infrastructure as code to automate and streamline tasks.
- Building orchestration automation capabilities to support the execution of operational activities.
- Work closely with the POD Lead to provide staff leadership and technical direction on the owned technologies
- Act as a change agent for sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organizational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned by working closely with the POD Lead Drive an agile mind-set within the team by adopting the practices and processes identified as being required for our new fulfilment pods, leveraging agile delivery methods, associated frameworks (e.g., Kanban) and Bank tools (e.g., JIRA) to do this Customers / Stakeholders Customer focus.
- Promotes and prioritizes decisions or actions according to customer needs, encouraging others to do the same
- Strengthen stakeholder relationships. Uses relationship management skills/tools to responsibly influence decisions and stakeholder advocacy
- Understand the current needs of all key stakeholders and be able to anticipate future needs in order to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Effectively engages customers, colleagues and stakeholders to build a trust-based relationship. Leadership & Teamwork Drives a high-performance culture through leadership by example.
- Independently performs assignments to achieve stated objectives and resolve non-routine issues without appreciable guidelines from others.
- Determines and develops solutions under conditions of uncertainty Demonstrate lateral thinking and ability to act on initiatives.
- Management of Risk Managing risk responsibly.
- Embeds efficient risk and compliance processes and procedures as usual practices Risk & issue management.
- Manages tracking of risks/issues/ dependencies, validating them as they arise; takes ownership for critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timescales
- Monitors team adherence to established policies Continually reassess the operational risks taking account of regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, and the impact of new technology.
- Once assessed, any risks outside of risk appetite should be addressed in the defined manner. Through the implementation the Global AML, Sanctions and ABC Policies, supporting Guidance, and Line of Business Procedures the jobholder will make informed decisions in accordance with the core principles of HSBC's
- Financial Crime Risk Appetite The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment (service excellence) of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organization.
- This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviors that form part of the HSBC Values and Culture, adhering to HSBC risk policies and procedures, including notification and escalation of any concerns, and taking required action in relation to points raised by audit and/or external regulators Observation of Internal Controls.
- Adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to all relevant internal controls.
- Adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points. Implement the relevant compliance policies.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards