Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering Business Intelligence Analyst_ Qlik Sense Developer
- The Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) Infrastructure Services team is focused on standardizing and optimizing infrastructure across CIB and to ensure that new technologies are adopted in support of application strategies.
- In order to deliver against these objectives there is a requirement for an integrated software solution to manage the end-to-end lifecycle of infrastructure including inventory management, delivery, operations, finance and billing.
- As such there is a need for an experienced global team of data scientists and technologists, focused on developing and deploying analytical solutions in support of the objective
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst and who is also a well-rounded Qlik Sense developer.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst /Qlik Sense Developer will join a global
- Management Reporting & Analytics organization, serving as an expert in data visualization and data modeling to support the delivery of essential analytic and reporting capabilities for the firm.
- You will be responsible for taking the business data and information available from multiple sources and translating that data into significant, relevant intelligence that can be used by various user groups including senior leadership, turning data into knowledge to help us make better decisions.
- To be successful in this role, you should have advanced knowledge of BI analysis and design and be an experienced Qlik Sense developer.
- Plan, analyze, design, build, develop, test, and implement moderate to complex Qlik Sense BI solutions.
- Query, analyze and transform complex data sets to optimize dashboard flexibility and performance.
- Analysis of business and user needs and documentation of requirements Create mock-up reports for proof-of-concept reviews
- Ensure all Qlik development is in line with the best practices, principals, and standards and complies with the spirit of the firm's overall data control standards.
- Participate in agile development teams, including interacting with end users to come up with well performing and scalable solutions Other duties as assigned.
- Qualifications A BA/BS degree or higher Minimum 3 years working in the field of Business Intelligence and analytics required 1+ years’ experience creating compelling and significant visualizations, dashboards, and reports using Qlik Sense with a focus on usability, automation and performance Qlik-specific skills must include
- Experience using scripts to transform and optimize data from multiple sources
- Ability to apply and customize formatting using style sheets
- Experience using set analysis & variables o Experience developing with third-party extensions for Qlik Sense Advanced SQL skills (Oracle experience a plus) Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Preferred Skills Familiarity with section access a plus Experience with Qlik Printing application a plus
- Experience with other BI and analytics tools such as Tableau, QlikView, or Alteryx is a plus
- Experience with public or hybrid cloud environments are a plus.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards