Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & [Register to View] Hiring for:
Job Title: Associate - BI Developer - AWM- Pipeline
Roles & Responsibility:
- As part of AWM MIS team, the BI Developer is expected to perform the following roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and own the visualization projects for the entire AWM LOB.
- As part of AWM MIS team, the BI Developer is expected to perform the following roles and responsibilities. Develop and own the visualization projects for the entire AWM LOB.
- Development will include design, construction, testing, optimization, and deployment of BI technologies including but not limited to Tableau, SQL Server /SSRS, Power BI.
- Scope, prioritize and co-ordinate activities with the product owners.
- Partner with cross functional teams and business stakeholders to convert business requirements to wireframes/design.
- Design and develop the stored procedures and views which caters to data inputs for the dashboards/reports from large data sets.
- Work on the agile improvements by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team. Overall, the ideal candidate for this position will be highly skilled in reporting methodologies, data manipulation & analytics tools and have expertise in the visualization and presentation of enterprise data.
- Qualifications: Dashboards and document designing experience.
- Strong DW-BI Skills.
- Experience Required: 5-8 years with Tableau Development & Production Support Working Proficiency in Tableau 8.1, Tableau Desktop, Reports and Data Visualizations
- Strong knowledge of Tableau server architecture applying business rules and data validations.
- Experience in Creating, configuring, and deploying Tableau Servers
- Experience on Tableau Authorization concepts Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Experience in working with multiple data sources and handling large volumes of data.
- Experienced in conversion of data into information. Proficiency in building queries for extracting data from large data sets
- Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures. Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) reports & dashboards.
- Experience in performance tuning for data extraction queries and dashboards/reports.
- Exposure to Data Science and allied technologies like Python and R is an added advantage.
- Good communication and analytical skills Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Different field of study, with significant professional experience in BI Development, is acceptable.
Experience: 5-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards