Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering - Core Java - Associate
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices.
- You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This is a hands-on technical role. The candidate should be comfortable working with Core Java, multi-threaded, complex, high-performance, techno-functional environment.
- Should be able to design minor components, work independently and mentor junior team members as required.
- The candidate will be tasked with developing robust, scalable and maintainable applications. Develop technical components as per JPMC technical standards.
- Enhance and maintain existing components and services.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Provide level-3 support to troubleshoot production issues and assist users with their queries
Salary: As per the Company Standards