Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: CT-RDT-Pricing- Java Developer
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines Understanding of architecture and design across all systems Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement Corporate Technology
- Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network.
- Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office.
- You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
- Tech at JPMC When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies.
- An understanding of the investment banking and client reference data experience in one or more of the following business areas: Fixed Income, FX, F&O, Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, and Hedge Funds Experience in Agile development techniques like Scrum and Test-Driven development
- Exposure to Git, maven, concordant/fitness, crucible, sonar and JIRA desirable Essential
- Experience 4 - 8 years’ work experience 2–4-year experience within an investment-banking environment, preferably within the Client information space Exposure to technology development projects and the full technology development lifecycle
Experience: 4-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards