Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: CB_Operations_Generic
- KYC Reliance is an agreement between LOBs, sub-LOB Coverage Areas, and/or JPMC legal entities that have established relationships with the same customer.
- When KYC Reliance has occurred, is known, and has been agreed to in writing, a Primary KYC LOB must be identified.
- The Primary KYC LOB is the LOB that has the responsibility and accountability for maintaining a current, complete and accurate customer KYC record as defined by the Global KYC Standards.
- The other LOBs rely on the Primary KYC LOB to maintain the KYC profile.
- Reliance Agreements are governed by Appendix R of the Global KYC Standards.
- Appendix R outlines the roles and responsibilities of each LOB in the Reliance Agreement.
- The WKO Reliance Clearing house team is responsible to help set up, operationalize the Op model including documentation and communication flow as well as act as the central control and oversight team for Reliance operating models and agreements established between Primary and Secondary LOB.
- This team also provides end to end solution for all the parts of KYC Reliance, aligned to Appendix R.
- The WKO Reliance Clearing house team is looking for Business Analyst level candidate who will be part of a high performing team of Business Analysts focused on delivering innovative solutions to KYC LOB stakeholders and work towards implementing strategic solution for Reliance.
Key Responsibilities would include: -
- Ability to maintain and publish dashboards and metrics to stakeholders Ensures service measures are met in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Should be able to clearly articulate any issues impeding progress along with proposed resolution recommendations
- Collaborate with the Manager, LOB, Consumers, and Technology to perform root cause analysis Act as a subject matter expert around the WKO infrastructure environment assisting various teams with adhoc requests
- Ability to work on multiple project initiates, while managing BAU operations without compromising on deliverables Document processes and procedures for resolution and coordinate the hand over to the KYCS & LOB Operations team when required Develop and publish effective data analysis and reporting Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights Applying institutional knowledge from the
- KYC Operations and Reference Data industry Provide regular status updates to management; develop presentations and materials
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards