Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: RPA Developer
- Advanced experience & demonstrated proficiency in Intelligent Automation tool stacks such as Win automation (Primary) or (secondary)
- Automation Anywhere Demonstrate Java Object Oriented Design using Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Build RESTful or SOAP Web services with best architecture practices for Microservices.
- Build test cases using automated testing Java framework (Junit or Mocks etc.)
- Build Oracle database constructs with best data modelling practices.
- Operate day-to-day using scrum Agile methodology. Demonstrate solid fundamentals and facilitation skills to gather the functional & technical requirements, document and/or technical specification, process flows, Entity relationship diagrams etc.
- Perform extensive business process analysis including data analysis
- Work independently through endo-to-end SDLC lifecycle with a fast turn-around Apply innovation, creativity, and improvement to the development process Problem-solving, keep abreast of new technologies
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to articulate problem and solutions Effectively conduct dialogue and collaborate with geographically diverse teams
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards