Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Oracle Database Developer
- This is an Oracle Database Developer role responsible for providing operational and development database services to the organization.
- Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include to Develop, integrate, maintain, t Job Description : This is an Oracle Database Developer role responsible for providing operational and development database services to the organization.
- Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include to Develop, integrate, maintain, test, and implement complex database programs using Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle SQL, Shell scripting and python/Java with little to no supervision and helps others within the team.
- As an Oracle Database Developer, you will be a recognized SME in Oracle Database technologies, having a proven track record in development, operations, administration and engineering.
- Responsible to Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, including automation of manual processes, data delivery, and data architecture scalability and adhere to coding best practices and architecture standards.
- Adheres to architectural design standards, risk management and security policies, data management policies, leading presentations in architecture review, strategic technology directions, best practice development (e.g., estimating models), mentoring less experienced team members and conduct peer code reviews.
- Supports all elements of Software Development Lifecycle. Participates in the development of integration elements, data models, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Implement architectural improvements to existing PL/SQL artifacts so that the data can more easily be accessed via web & APIs.
- Knowledge of Reporting tools viz. Tableau, Alteryx is an added advantage.
Experience: 4-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards