Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering Associate- Java/J2EE
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines-Java, BPM, Cloud SWE
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Design and Development of key functionality within the application Carry out design reviews/code reviews at agreed points throughout the project life cycle
- Work closely with junior developers to monitor the design/development undertaken by them.
- Hands on design and development of technical artifacts Participate in technical reviews, define/Improve processes on configuration management, deployment and resiliency planning for the application
- Required Skillset: 8+ years of relevant work experience. Strong Java, J2EE development experience.
- Strong technical experience in developing web applications using Sprint boot and MVC.
- Strong technical experience in building scalable, high performance distributed micro-services using cloud native design principles.
- Experience in CI/CD tools and practices. Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring. J2EE & OO Design
- Patterns Proven problem solving and analytical skill
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, both with business customers and with fellow IT professionals. (Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers).
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement Software Engineering Associate- Java/J2EE Skills: Software Engineering, Java, J2ee, Software, IT, Programmer, Software Engineer, Information Technology
Experience: 8-11 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards