Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering - Java Oracle
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices.
- You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Asset Management Newton team provides solutions across key Risk data for Asset & wealth management LOB.
- We are looking for an individual (3-6 years) who will be responsible for the technical delivery of the strategic Risk platform (Java, Hadoop & AWS Public cloud).
- Key Responsibilities Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets Innovate new ways of managing, sourcing, transforming and validating data
- Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality and completeness of data assets
- Apply quality assurance best practices to all work products Analyze, design and code business-related solutions, as well as core architectural changes, using an Agile programming approach resulting in software delivered on time and in budget
Experience: 3-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards