Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering-J2ee Lead- Vice President
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices.
- You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: Work within a larger Software Engineer team to Design, code, Test & Deploy in production and implement suitable continuous integration (CI) frameworks, AFT and enabling earlier discovery of defects and higher quality software.
- Work in Agile scrum teams alongside development and business analysts to build/maintain effective automated user acceptance tests that will validate application user stories Design, Coding, Unit testing and Defect fixes and ensure end-end functions/ scenarios are working fine during testing and QA integration and release cycles/builds Identify and build service layer automated test solutions to support early automation like AFT, CI & CD
- Good in Innovation, vision, Business communication, leadership, project management, Vendor relationship, negotiating skills, Business architectural, analysis and planning skills Adhere to development coding standards, Code Reviews and recommend continuous improvement of processes for OPT SVC. Leverage existing test frameworks to solve specific problems in various Development and QA organizations.
- Work proactively with CCB OPT developers, managers and business partners to develop, coordinate, communicate and enforce testing schedules, and deliverables. Drive the overall OPT Development strategy to accelerate preparation and execution of SDLC activities. Plan/coordinate early builds & test across multiple platforms and systems.
- Plan for Non-Functional testing and meet the demands of the product specification in a distributed micro-services-based architecture using Kafka and Cassandra Technical
Experience: 12-15 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards