Dear Job Seekers,
Techwave is Hiring for:
Job Title: Security Architect
- The Security Architect will work as a member of the Global Cybersecurity organisation Security Architecture team, which is focused on improving technology and architecture decision-making through collaboration with management, staff and customers on technology strategy, enterprise architecture, and investments in strategic security technology.
- The individual, with broad cybersecurity knowledge and experience, will provide overall direction, lifecycle management and leadership for security architecture and technology. The individual will perform a lead role in various critical initiatives through the identification, development, analysis, evaluation, lifecycle management and adoption of security architectures and technologies.
- The Security Architect will work closely with other security functions and will provide guidance to ensure that there is coordination with their activities in technology choices. In addition, the Security
- Architect will be involved with education and mentorship, supporting the delivery framework, development of technical architecture and associated documentation, as well as advanced topics of research.
- What we expect of you, day to day. Leading and contributing to the security posture of networks and systems, data centre infrastructures, cloud architectures and solutions Developing, contributing and management of Design Patterns, Reference Architectures, Security Strategies and Roadmaps
- Applying security design principles to develop security solutions architectures Providing strategic points of view for security solutions Developing and / or carrying out the strategic direction of security projects to enable execution of the information security strategy
- Developing security solutions to enable execution of the long-term security architecture in the cybersecurity product area Driving security technologies evaluations, proof-of-concepts, and production pilots
- Building strong cross-organizational relationship through integration with the teams, in order to effectively influencing staff across the IT organization and product groups
- Managing the lifecycle of security technologies Working closely with the other technology architects to ensure that security is properly embedded in their technology domains architectures
- Assisting other architects in defining the variance processes and making variance decisions Evaluating and assessing risk as part of lifecycle management Staying current with security technologies, as well as development techniques and methodologies in order to make recommendations for use based on business value Advising leadership on Cybersecurity issues, systems, processes, products, and services
- Maintaining oversight of the design and implementation of IT systems to ensure appropriate and effective security controls are included.
- Contribute to the definition of overall IT architecture from a cybersecurity lens. What we're after BSc in Computer Science or another relevant discipline
- Moderate to significant Cybersecurity, engineering and design experience in Data Centre Systems, Cloud Infrastructure and Platforms (IaaS security, PaaS security)
- Experience in delivering comprehensive architecture specifications for complex infrastructure security solutions
- Experience with creating technical documentation: product documentation, technology, software and systems architecture, and technical whitepapers
- Working experience with the following concepts : SSL Crypto Solutions, Data Protection and Security, Software Development Methodologies (E. G. Agile), API Gateways, Data Analytics Experience with open source security technologies
- Strong hands on cloud architecture, with knowledge and working experience in : OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Server Virtualization hypervisors (KVM, Xen, Hyper-V, VSphere), Linux Containers technologies (Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes), and distributed computing Strong expertise and experience with Linux and Linux security Programming / coding and DevOps experience is a plus (Python, Java, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef)
- Experience in feature and bug management through JIRA Solid understanding of and ability to speak to security principles in areas such as application security, virtualisation, cloud technologies, access control.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues at Expert level. Experience integrating multiple vendor products Hands-on experience and strong understanding of technology and enterprise security
- Some experience with compliance, regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the payments processing industry such as PCI, SOX, Bank of England, and GDPR.
- Strong understanding of relevant Industry Principles, Best Practices, and Standards, such as PCI, NIST, ISO, IEEE, and TCG Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will enable design of the best possible security technology solutions
- Has good understanding of the SSDLC process and follows the process to effectively develop and design solutions
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and mentor / leader detached from the corporate environment
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards