Dear Job Seekers,
Techwave is Hiring for:
Job Title: SPLUNK Sr. Developer
- Experience with Splunk architecture and implementation.
- Success creating both operational and executive dashboards using Splunk
- Success writing and tuning custom queries
- Experience using Splunk Enterprise Security.
- Familiarity with Splunk's new User Behavior Analytics (UBA) and Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) offerings
- Ability to translate business use-cases into operational dashboards and queries
- Ability to identify gaps in the visibility provided by the logs collected to make recommendations for additional logging
- Experience performing health checks for Splunk instances to make sure licensing is not breached and logs are being collected successfully
- Additional security related certifications and experiences are advantageous but not required.
- Responding to CEP tickets on dashboards, alerts, and reports
- Understanding Customer middleware team (business / support) team requirements Updating code for dashboards / alerts / reports in CEP application
Required Skill Set:
- 3-7 Years of experience Good communication Oral & written Willing to travel Short & Long term Splunk SPL (Able to understand using commands, and syntaxes).
- Able to manage user interface of CEP App Using XML and HTML coding knowledge is required.
- Good knowledge on Splunk knowledge objects (Alerts, Report, Event types etc.,).
- Good Analytical skills. Dashboard source code version management skills.
Experience: 3-7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards