Dear Job Seekers,
Techwave is Hiring for:
Job Title: SAP MM/WM Architect / Principal Consultant
- Experience as a specialist in SAP MM/WM, procure to pay process design, LE, Variant configuration, EDI, development, configuration, implementation, and post go Live.
- Connect with stakeholders, business division leaders and business users to gain a full understanding of the problems they are looking to solve. A minimum of 2 End to End Implementations.
- Ask the right questions to business division leaders from Sales Operations and Supply chain to begin the discovery process. Analyze and Architect scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs using SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA.
- Evaluate and articulate solution value to all levels of the organization.
- Create innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of available technology environment.
- Communicate the designs, intended architecture, and work closely with Developers and Analysts and lead with Planning, testing, deployment until final delivery of the solution to the stake holder.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks.
- Contribute to the development of governance structures, methodologies, and compliance activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Areas of expertise include Billing, Foreign Trade and upgrades for multi-regions Highly focused with a comprehensive understanding of logistics, procurement and the supply chain
- Manage and/or perform the design, configuration and testing of SAP applications, systems, and solutions in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
- Applying conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems. Identify and assess new technologies and concepts that can add value to the business.
- Experience in blueprinting, writing detailed functional specifications with high level technical details (Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, Forms)
- Document detailed specifications of configuration design, testing and training programs. Consistent & proven track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs while increasing performance
- Configuration expertise in the areas of purchasing, inventory management, LE and WM. Excellent expertise in pricing, output determination, IDOCS Experience in MM processes like Purchasing, Inventory Management, Logistics Invoice Verification, Physical Inventory, Material Valuation, Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Experience in WM processes like configuring storage types, movement type and search strategies. RFID system and interface with SAP. SU and HU management.
- Experience in working with VC, MTO order processing, Experience in the configuration of basic functions including partner determination, output determination, text determination, account determination, material substitution, and free goods determination
- Extensive experience in Cross-Module integration of MM with SD, PP, WM, FI and CO-PA Expertise in the configuration of P2P (Procure to Pay)
- Experience in the configuration of stock transfer order, inter company stock transfer orders Experiences in SAP Materials Management, Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution & Transportation
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and business needs in technical specifications in English.
- Very strong ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, technologies, individuals, and cultures.
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards