Dear Job Seekers,
Techwave is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer
- We're looking for a senior graphic designer to join our creative team that has equally strong conceptual and production skills, with a keen eye for effective typography, iconography, color, and layout that work within the context of the IT Services Industry and the ability to translate those into personalized, scalable, visually-compelling, and easy to understand design.
- The ideal candidate is constantly keeping up to date with technological advancements in design software and plug-in capabilities and is eager to apply their findings in their day-to-day work while inspiring those around them to think bigger and always push creative boundaries.
- Assist in the development of marketing collaterals such as flyers, brochures, direct mail, digital media, PowerPoint decks, and member-facing materials, ensuring all designs are compliant with Tec wave’s
- Brand Demonstrate cutting-edge thinking, high creative aesthetic, and knowledge of marketing, advertising, and branding solutions Instinctively know our target customer and how to design uniquely for them by taking complex information and making it visually easy to digest and understand
- Is able to complete all phases of a project from concept through production including working directly with stakeholders to produce and print various materials Is a self-starter who can work with minimal oversight and manage deadlines on a number of projects
- Desired Skills and Experience Strong and versatile design portfolio with 7+ years of experience in the creative industry ideally in a fast-paced IT Services environment
- Deep understanding of the tech-enabled design and print production Excellent attention to detail for both design and accuracy
- Ability to critically and creatively problem-solve on the fly Proactive and judicious in collecting critical feedback Strong mastery in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), typography, composition/layout CSS and HTML experience a plus Experience in creating and editing videos is a big plus
Experience: 7+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards