Dear Job Seekers,
Techwave is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Test Manager
- Responsible for developing and executing formal PERFORMANCE test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation, PERFORMANCE test execution and analysis of PERFORMANCE test results.
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
- Documents all problems and assists in their resolution. Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
- Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience conducting PERFORMANCE testing of mission critical applications.
- PERFORMANCE testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
- Working knowledge of Automated Test and Test Management Tools (Selenium).
- 5+ years of experience with Apache JMeter, HP Load Runner/ Performance Center. Performance testing experience with JEE, DotNet applications.
- Experience with scripting and testing using Silk Performer and JMeter.
- Critical Skills: Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high quality products
- Ability to create reusable performance test scripts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills Ability to work independently and as part of a team Self-Motivated Preferred Skills
- Experience testing mission critical Financial Applications
- Keeps abreast of current technology trends Familiar with application development best practices Well-versed in the use of Microsoft Office Tools PERFORMANCE testing
Experience: 5-10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards