Dear Job Seekers,
Moschip is Hiring for:
Job Title: Graphics Compiler Tester
- The Graphics Compiler Tester understands the client requirements (explicit and implicit) from the specifications to create and execute test cases.
- The tester will collaborate with developers positively to maintain the quality of the product as per the client requirements and functional standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for testing, filing bugs, triaging of issues of high-performance production level on C/C++ compilers.
- Actively involved in performance benchmarking and compiler optimization.
- Works closely with Compiler development team, performance analysts, and the Compiler support organization. Debug and analyze the test cases, generate test reports through automation.
- 2 to 4 Years’ experience with graphics compiler testing domain. Experience with testing on Android or Windows devices.
- Good C/C++ programming skills.
- Must have any scripting (Perl/Python) skills in the testing environment.
- Experience with test methodology and test processes, including requirements collection and test plan development, testing automation and verification techniques.
- Experience of Software Releases, Integration, and configuration management process/tools (Git, Gerrit, make, JIRA, Perforce, etc.)
- The good debugging experience is required.
- Good understanding of different phases of the modern compiler.
- Good understanding of system toolchains like, compiler, linker, assembler, etc.
- Good knowledge of, Mobile testing environment is a plus.
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards