Dear Job Seekers,
Moschip is Hiring for:
Job Title: Physical Design Engineer
- As a member of the Physical Design team, the PD Engineer will be responsible for building next-generation state-of-the-art networking chips in advanced process node.
- The PD Engineer will drive the backend process of the entire Implementation flow including hierarchical floor planning, place route, timing closure, power integrity, static timing verification, physical verification and equivalence checks, with special focus on performance & die size optimization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of Physical Design for Full chip/Blocks covering Floor planning, Budgeting, Clock Tree planning & analysis, Placement, Scan re-ordering, Clock tree synthesis, Placement optimizations, Routing, Timing and SI analysis/closure, ECO tasks (both timing and functional), EM/IR, DRC, LVS, ERC analysis & fixes, Low Power solution development & implementation.
- Responsible for full development flow: Floor planning, Bus / Pin Planning, Clock Tree Synthesis, Placement, Optimization, Routing, Parasitic Extraction, Static Timing Analysis, IR drop analysis, Physical Verification and Sign Off
- 3 to 8 years’ experience working as a Physical Design Engineer. Experience of block-level place and route including PG Planning, placement, scan-chain-reordering, clock tree synthesis, timing optimization, SI aware routing, timing analysis/closure and ECO tasks (timing and functional ECOs), SI closure, design rule checks (DRC), and Logical vs. Schematic (LVS) checks, Antenna checks. Work experience with node 7nm or lower node designs with advanced low power techniques such as Voltage Islands, Power Gating, and substrate-bias.
- Experience with Low Power Design Voltage Islands, Power Gating, Substrate-bias techniques. Experience with ASIC Physical Design: Floor planning, P&R, extraction, IR Drop Analysis, Timing and Signal Integrity closure. Experience with Static Timing Analysis in Primetime or Primetime-SI.
- Excellent understanding and hands-on experience with physical verification (DRC/LVS/ERC/antenna) Hands-on experience in scripting languages such as PERL, TCL. Good to have Timing closure on high-speed interfaces is a plus.
Experience: 3-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards