Dear Job Seekers,
Moschip is Hiring for:
Job Title: SerDes Test & Validation Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for post-silicon validation and debug of high speed 16G SerDes interfaces on Test Chip using Reference Board in Lab Environment.
- Candidate would develop Test Scripts by working closely with Analog-Mixed Signal Design Team, carryout the bring-up / validation / Char using Test Equipment’s, Analysis of Test results, debugging of issues in lab environment & generates characterization reports.
- Qualification & Experience B.Tech / M.Tech (ECE / EEE) with 3 to 6 Years of relevant domain experience.
- Good knowledge in system bring-up of high-speed serial interfaces, Validation and Characterization by using Lab Equipment
- Good knowledge in scripting (e.g. python, C) for automation of validation efforts
- Experience with silicon bring-up, debug and production ramp
- Knowledge of SerDes design and architecture including CDR and equalization
- Knowledge of with Tx/Rx equalization techniques and adaptation
- Knowledge of jitter budget for high-speed serial links and PLL / ADC / DAC
- Should have experience in high-speed serial links with decent knowledge of SerDes protocols (e.g., PCIe, USB, SATA, etc.)
- Knowledge of system level considerations and Board level debug experience and understanding
- Hands on experience in using various pieces of lab equipment such as: BERTs, VNAs, High Bandwidth Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators and Spectrum Analyzers etc.
- Good Communication, Collaborative and Problem-Solving
- Proven track record of delivering under difficult debug and validation scenarios
- Assertiveness and ability to come-up with creative solutions for system validation
Experience: 3-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards